Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's tradition to think of things that you feel thankful for on Thanksgiving.  On Friday, Heber said he likes to come to class because his classmates are so nice.  I do too.  Thank you for that!!




This video is an ad from a quilt company, but it shows what my family always does at Thanksgiving.  It's fast, but I think most of you can catch most of it.



Thank you, ChengYang for sending me pictures!

Since you already (before now) thanked me, please tell me some other (not me, not the class) things you are happy about!

I'm also thankful for eating good food, being with friends, feeling healthy, wearing warm clothes, using a heating system, spending time with my patient husband that likes to cook, shopping with my son who came home from college...

No comments:

Post a Comment