Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Describe your family

Tell me about your family.
(I'll tell you about my family as an example)

I have a husband and five children.  I don't have any brothers or sisters.  My parents are 83 years old.  They work part-time because they like their jobs.  They love to watch American football on TV.  My dad loves the Washington Redskins.  My mom loves the Dallas Cowboys.  They are happily married anyway.

Sweet Child of Mine Lyric Game

My children are growing up.  Two go to college.  Two go to high school.  My sweet baby is in seventh grade.  Four of my children are taller than I am.  (I tell them it's not a big accomplishment because I'm very short.)  Four of them have light blonde hair.  My 4th child has dark brown hair like her grandparents.  Two girls have very long, blonde hair.  My brown-haired child keeps it cut to medium-length.  My older son has a crew cut.  All five of the children have pale skin and blue eyes. My girls are short and skinny.  My boys are average in height with wide shoulders.  All my children work hard at school.  They like to read, swim, sing, and play computer games.

Tell me about your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment