Wednesday, September 21, 2016

That's the way it is...




Don't give up.  The more you practice, the better you get.  Quizlet is the program I use for electronic flashcards.  Some people add the app to their phone.  Some people always go through the link on this website.  (On a phone, you may have to go to the bottom and click on "view web version.")

Both ways to access Quizlet are fine.  Please give me feedback -- I want to put on all the new words from class that you need to practice.  I also want to fix any mistakes.

 read your mind = know what you think      'cause=because     give up = quit     that's = that is    upnill = uphill = difficult

Click here to join our evening class on Quizlet carefully -- don't pay $$

Unlike Celene Dion, I can't read minds.  Tell me some of your recent story or tell me a story that's popular in your old country.

No comments:

Post a Comment