Thursday, October 1, 2015

I can...



(The long instrumental--no words part--goes from 1:20-2:23)

We say "go the distance" to mean complete the race or do everything you need to do to meet your goal.  I've seen many students get fluent in English.  If that's your goal, we can definitely go the distance together.

Using "can"

What can you do best?  Can you take a video or picture and bring it to class or send it (or a link to it) to me at LJScheible@fcps.edu?

Can you write about doing something really well in the comments?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely improve my grammar.
I can do my best in order to understand when I hear the language. I can do a lot more listening and watching TV. Visiting the library.
I can do my best to lose the fear to loosen and untangle the language and start speaking English.
Soy Margarita

Laurie said...

Excellent Margarita! You are already doing it. I missed you today. Gladys said your daughter was sick. I hope she feels better. A lot of students felt bad over the weekend. Take good care of yourself.

Post a Comment