Thursday, May 8, 2014

Job Fair

A job fair is a place where you can meet representatives of companies that want new workers.  Many colleges have job fairs.  Next Thursday, there were be a job fair run by Computer CORE at Fairlington Presbyterian Church in Alexandria, VA.  It will be from 10AM to1PM at 3846 King Street in Alexandria, VA.  There will be more than 9 companies hiring.  Bring many resumes.  Practice speaking.

http://www.computercore.org/job-fair/

Do you have a job right now?  How did you get it?  Do you have a resume?  What kind of job do you want to do in 2024? 

2 comments:

fariba said...

I went to high school 27 years ago.
My English teacher's name was Fateme.

selamawit said...

when I was 10 year old. I was in 3rd grade my amahrick teacher she was very old women. When she teaching us, the student all were not listening her because she had a slow voice I remember her.

Post a Comment