Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Explore the Blog

First, try to make a comment.  To make a comment, click on "No Comment" or "# Comment."  (#=1,2,3,4....)  Press the down arrow next to "comment as"  scroll down to Name/URL.  Only type in your first name.  Don't type anything for the URL.  Click continue, type inside the box, then click on publish.

Please take some time to try some of the links you can use to practice.  You can do these at home.  They don't cost any more money.  I hope you enjoy these.

Practice More Class Vocabulary on Quizlet

What's your name?  Where are you from?  Describe the place you came from or a place that you often travel to now.

3 comments:

Rayad said...

I am Rayad from Syria . My city is very bueatful,all the people in syria was loving to ather but now when we enter the war , every thing is chang

cecilia said...

I am Cecilia I'm from Bolivia

zainab said...

hi I am zainab iam student I always come to school by car it dose take 10 minuts

Post a Comment