Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Describing hair and clothes using adjective order

When we describe clothes, we always use the order: opinion size, color, pattern.

  • a large red skirt
  • a beautiful blue blouse
  • a black and white striped jacket
  • ugly baggy gray pants
red large skirt


When we describe hair, we always use the order:  length, type, color
  • long, blonde hair
  • short curly hair
  • wavy brown hair
blonde, long hair

Review and Expansion on Adjective Order

Do you like to shop for clothes?  What do your favorite clothes look like?  What does your hair look like?

4 comments:

YI said...

Yes.I do.I like shopping and go to shop once every week.My favorite clothes is dress and T shirt. A short floral pattern dress is my favorite. I have a long curly black hair.

beul said...

yes,i do.
I like to go to shopping with my husband.
I like to buy warm coat and long black boots.
So i will go to MACY'S department on the weekend.

aaa said...

Yes, I do. I usually buy and look clothes to the Premium Outlets in Leesburg Corner.
I love it. It has high quality clothes. Sometimes, It has promotion for you.
When you want to buy cheaper clothes than others, they should go to the Premium Outlets when it starts promotion. Then, they can buy good clothes of cheap price.
And I have long straight black hair.

zeynep bilgin said...

yes,l do.l like to go shopping with my husband every weekend.my favorite clothes are scarf,long skirt, long and plaid dress and high heel black shoes.l have wavy blond hair.

Post a Comment